Hey beauties, TODAY it is 3 months since my website went live & I launched the Create a Life that is Beautiful blog! IF you don't know what that is you can check it out here. So I thought now would be the perfect time to re-introduce myself to you all!
I intended to write this introduction as a short post for Instagram, where I love to share short curated content + my favourite pictures (you can follow me on Instagram here). However, as I lay in my epsom salt bath, very quickly that "short post" turned into something much larger. And so... like any member of the Flow With Intention Online course I let if FLOW out of me.
.. so take a deep breath, cosy up and see if something resonates for you!
- ⭐️ My name is Leticia and I love sharing deep, transformative & meaningful stories, ideas and CONNECTION with people. I don’t care where you are from; what you do for work; how old you are; or who you hang with. I want to know:
- how you are showing up in the world in all your AMAZING-NESS
- WHO YOU ARE, all sides!
- what you know to be TRUE
- what makes your SOUL shine.
- ⭐️ I have always learned best DISCUSSING ideas, stories and concepts . I can't just listen, or write or speak - I need to do all 3 to let it really sink in!
- ⭐️ I LOVE UNICORNS, pegasus ponies, fairies, meadows (preferably when they are full of purple flowers and lots of cute animals), Care Bears and My Little Ponys... like the OG kind ;-)
- ⭐️ As a child I loved to CARE and look after my dolls and my sister, Chloe like they and she were my own. I loved to line them all up with my ponies and Barbies and read to them and give them homework. (I think it’s from then I knew I’d be a coach! Lols)
- ⭐️ I am a passionate person, full of IDEAS (you know what I’m talking about my fellow ENFPs!) and will always stand up for what I believe; and I greatly dislike a heated conflict. Why can’t we just all get along?
- ⭐️ My guiding values are: Freedom, Peace and Fulfilment. I believe that all are possible for everyone, the world: Why cant we spend less on military spending and ERADICATE POVERTY world-wide?
- ⭐️ ️I was raised as an Australian, and am also of English, Irish, Aboriginal and German heritage. I am a GLOBAL CITIZEN and I don’t know why we all can’t share this planet peacefully.
- ⭐️ I think difference and culture is wonderful. I believe in the equality, and difference, of people and believe the world will be a better place with the more DIVERSITY we have at the table. And if people just LISTENED and ASKED the right questions, instead of doing all the talking!
- ⭐️ In a previous life I thought efforting and struggling my way through life was a sign of success. I pushed all my FEMININE ENERGY aside until one day, burnt out, with nothing left to give (& with a diagnosis for endometriosis) I realised I’d been doing it all wrong.
- ⭐️ Since just a little chick I knew I wanted to HELP PEOPLE and make a meaningful contribution to the world in making it a more peaceful and loving place. I knew that the path of self-actualisation was the way to find fulfilment and since that time I have been desperate to discover my life’s purpose.
- ⭐️ What was an incredibly difficult and an emotional experience at the time, giving up my life as lawyer, ended up being the most wonderful opportunity for TRANSFORMATION to date.
- ⭐️ 2 years on that journey, I understand deeply within me what my path and PURPOSE is... at least for now.
- ⭐️ I now know that what I thought was PROCRASTINATION at the time was really my inner being giving me a heads up that things weren’t right. I wasn’t lazy. I just wasn’t on the right path.
- ⭐️ I’ve worked through many issues throughout my life. And still there is always room for more GROWTH, more awareness, more unlearning.
- ⭐️ I believe deeply within me that the world would be a better place if we all started living from a place of LOVE, with JOY as our highest purpose.
- ⭐️ I believe that creating the life you truly WANT is the key Why would anyone want to hurt another if they were full to the brim with love?
- ⭐️ For 2017 I gave up drinking alcohol as a commitment and CELEBRATION of myself and my ENOUGHNESS. It’s been the richest experience I have had and I have never been happier. I don’t understand why people who can’t drink alcohol are seen as the problem and... not alcohol?
- ⭐️ I started my Create a Life that is Beautiful BLOG 3 months ago to share the key learnings I felt were most responsible for my transformation, discovering my life’s purpose and achieving these 3 core values that I so desired. I love this work and feel it so deeply within my soul that it is what I am here to do... for now.
- ⭐️ I live in LONDON but I’m originally a Sydney sider. By 20 years old I had lived in more than 20 different homes and then I stopped counting.
- ⭐️ I’m not sure where I’ll live next, but I do love to TRAVEL and as much as I miss my friends and family from Aus, this journey has allowed me to find my true Self in a way I’m not sure I’d have been able to do so quickly had I remained. Moving gave me the opportunity to build my tribe from the ground up here in London with intention (you can see my recent post about Building your Tribe here).
- ⭐️ I love public speaking but I have an intense fear that takes me by surprise every single time I get up to speak. I know it’s to do with a deep rooted fear of being unworthy and it’s something I’m working on every day.
- ⭐️ I love helping people discover those parts of themselves that are always knock-knock-knocking on their hearts door and encouraging and inspiring them to open up, to stand up and share their amazing-ness to the world. And that is what I strive for in my work as a mentor and coach; as a writer and as a friend, citizen and HUMAN. And by showing up here sharing my voice, my truth, I hope that gives you permission to do the same.
- ⭐️ I spend my days trying to get into alignment with joy, create from a place of flow and inspired action and lean in to my love. Some days the guilt of leaving a stable job behind is crippling, but most of the time I want to pinch myself because I can’t believe the INCREDIBLE life I get to live. And I believe deeply within me that this work is more IMPORTANT than ever.
- ⭐️ I gave up meat this year, although I still eat seafood. I try not to have dairy, although I lose desserts. I’m currently off the eggs and prefer not to eat grains. Seems quite restrictive and sometimes I struggle but generally I believe we all have to eat less animal products, so I go to the extreme to make some teeny tiny DIFFERENCE. It’s not much, but it’s something. I believe you just need to start somewhere.
- ⭐️ I love learning about the MOON, astrology and my menstrual cycle. My cycle being something I was deeply ashamed of, like many women, until I discovered I had endometriosis and realised how important this was to my connection to my body, my overall health and my power as a woman.
- ⭐️ I met my fiancé in 2012, we did the exact same odd combination of law + psychology at the same uni but never ran into each other there. We met at a party, I approached him. And then the next day I did my best to avoid him, until I realised how “kind” his eyes were. You can tell a persons soul through their eyes, right?! 1 month later I knew he would be the person I share my life with (of course I didn't let him know that!!). I met him after doing the Gay + Katie Hendricks Attracting Genuine Love course (which I recommend to anyone who will listen) and he was everything I wanted in a partner and more. He is the most beautiful person inside and out and every day I wonder how I could be so lucky to share my life with him.
So that’s me. At least.. a big part of the current picture of ME. Paradoxes and all.
I'm not sure why I wrote this. But here it is.
And now you might understand why I struggle when someone asks me to introduce myself!
So who are you?