023: CLOTILDE DUSOULIER - FOOD BLOGGING, FLOW & FOLLOWING YOUR INTUITION
How do we know when we are quitting out of fear or quitting because it's the right thing to do?
Clotilde began her working life in software engineering before deciding to pursue food writing full time. She began food blogging back in 2003 before it was the huge industry that it is today, so this decision seemed outwardly to be a real leap, however Clotilde knew it was the right decision for her.
“I just knew that this is where I wanted to go.”
Clotilde has since written a number of books including her most recent one, Tasting Paris: 100 Recipes to Eat Like a Local. And she has now through following her intuition again made the move into life coaching after establishing a popular development podcast for a French speaking audience.
"Whats key is how do you feel about it."
What is so interesting about Clotilde's journey is how she had unknowingly used the principles of flow, the law of attraction and her intuition to create the beautiful work she does today.
in this episode, find out about:
- Clotilde’s journey to doing the work she does today
- How to know when we are quitting out of “fear” or because its the right thing for us
- How she knew when she knew to leave her day job
- Resilience - when to be resilient and when not to
- Understanding your intuitive library
- Dealing with comparison and external validation
- Emotional adulthood
- What it's like to be a food blogger
- The importance of staying in your own lane
- Finding your expanders
- Empowerment and taking radical ownership of your life
- How she manifested her successful podcast
- Practical tips for dealing with being in a job you don’t enjoy so that you can move into something you love.
“There is a difference between resilience and obstiNation.”
“It is up to each of us to learn the difference between experimentation.”
"Growing up is internalising everything you previously relied on other people to do."
“Validation is an inside job.”
- CLOTILDE DUSOULIER
Visit Clotilde Dusoulier's website
Connect with Clotilde on Instagram
Listen to Clotilde's Podcast, Change Ma Vie
Flow with Intention with Jess Lively
Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
Subscribe to the Create a Life that is Beautiful weekly newsletter
Find out about 1-1 Coaching with Leticia
Book in your 30 minute complimentary Alignment Call here
A 4 week online course designed to reconnect you to your feminine essence.
Over 8 beautiful modules we dive deep into the aspects that make up our feminine energy, including creativity, intuition, flow, beauty, sensuality, ease, being, surrender, trust, receiving, rest, allowing, nurturing, the feminine cycle, the lunar cycle and integrating these with our masculine energy.