CLB 002: Anoushka Florence of The Goddess Space - Building a Spiritual Haven
In our first interview on the Create a Life that is Beautiful podcast, I am speaking with Anoushka Florence of The Goddess Space.
The Goddess Space is a physical and online sacred space that Anoushka facilitates for women to join in circle with one another and connect to their truth.
I first met Anoushka in about August 2017. I had heard about her beautiful space where women could go and connect to their inner goddess, their inner wise woman and I knew I had to find out what The Goddess Space was all about.
At this time I was looking for a spiritual oasis I could go and connect with other like minded souls. I must admit though I was nervous going, at that stage I hadn't really began to explore spirituality in the presence of others. Nevertheless I followed the call from my intuition and I signed up for her Secret Sharing Circle.
I had no idea what to expect, but as I entered The Goddess Space that Monday evening a calmness took over me and I knew I was being guided. I sat in circle with 12 other women as we shared some of our deepest fears and desires. The space was safe, beautiful, clear and that was where I experienced for the first time the power of when women gather in circle holding space for one another. Since then I have returned to The Goddess Space about once per month because I love it!
IN THIS EPISODE, FIND OUT ABOUT:
- How Anoushka shifted from working in event management to following a calling to create her very own spiritual haven
- The importance of creating space both externally and internally
- What your shadow side is and how to coexist and own it
- The power of reflection and awareness
- The importance of being open & aware to signs, alignment and flow
- The power of working with the moon, flow, surrender and the present moment
- The importance of drawing upon both your masculine and feminine energy when it comes to running a business
- The power of women in circle and the rise of the divine feminine
- Anoushka's advice for beginning a spiritual journey and discovering purpose.